Photo: Friends enjoying a vacation together
What is Group Travel?
Have you ever wished you and all of your closest friends could take a trip together?
Have you ever wondered if next year's family reunion could take place on the beach of a glorious sun-soaked Caribbean island instead of grandma's backyard?
Have you ever thought how much fun it would be if you and the entire team could see the World Cup played live?
All of these options can be your reality.
What makes a trip Group Travel?
Finding a large number of people who would like to visit the same place isn't really that difficult. You are probably already a member of a team, sporting club, circle of friends or large family who are eager to experience something incredible together. Finding the people is the easy part. The more difficult part is making sure that everyone's special needs are met as part of that trip, and that's where we come in. As a team of professional travel curators, Vegan Vacations will ensure that everyone gets exactly what they need for the trip to be a success in their eyes.
- Arrange all flights (no matter where in the world they are starting from)
- Arrange all transfers (from each traveller's home to their departing airport)
- Arrange all in-flight meal needs for each traveller, whether vegan, allergy sufferers or those with a special request
- Arrange all accommodations from villa rentals for all to individual rooms at the hotel that is right for the group
- Arrange special event tickets
- Arrange carefully curated day trips during the vacation
- Arrange access to line-pass options to all the top destination highlights the group deems as "Must Sees!"
- Arrange unique dining experiences
- and MORE!
How many travellers do we need to make it Group Travel?
Group Travel can be as little as 8-10 people, depending on the trip you are planning. Group travel can also be as many as 50 people or more. it all depends on what your needs are.
How do I get started with my Group Travel?
The best way to find out if your group meets the requirements to gain access to awesome group rates and discounts, to start a conversation with us.
Photo: Group of young women travelling together
What are some examples of Groups?
Groups can include but are not limited to:
- Sporting Team
- Large family
- Share interest group like gardening, foodies, historians, train watchers, naturists,
- Cruise lovers
- Bucket List
- Wine lovers
- Beer enthusiasts