Vegans can enjoy Sandals Luxury Included Vacations now too!
Sandals Regency La Toc Resort,
the most glamorous resort in St. Lucia!
Situated in the Castries, St. Lucia on 220 acres, you'll most likely get lost in paradise!
Saint Lucia’s Most Glamorous Resort
Saint Lucia’s most glamorous resort, Sandals Regency La Toc is a magnificent 220-acre estate set on a half-mile, crescent-shaped beach, cradling exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides and rolling fairways. Featuring a challenging executive-style golf course, stunning oceanfront suites and the private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village, this resort is recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands. Indulge in Five-Star Diamond French cuisine and other international cuisines with access to 27 restaurants with the Stay at 1, Play at 3 exchange program.
Sandals Resorts Culinary Concierge Desk for vegans
Start your stay off right when you arrive at your Sandals Resort of choice. When you meet with your Culinary Concierge, you can review all of the menus for each of the many top restaurants available to all guests at Sandals Resorts. By reviewing all of the dining options together, you can plan out what you want to eat for each of the many delicious meals you will enjoy while staying at Sandals Resorts.
Watch this video all about their Culinary Concierge service
WHAT’S INCLUDED at Sandals Regency La Toc
- Unlimited fine dining at 9 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- 8 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Green fees included at on-site Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Club
- Green fees included (when you book 6+ nights) at nearby Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club at Cap Estate
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Roundtrip shuttles to 2 nearby Sandals Resorts
- Exchange privileges at 2 nearby Sandals Resorts
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
To schedule a private consultation regarding Sandals resorts with a Vegan Vacations trip advisor, fill out the form below.
You will see the following on your experience
St. Lucia, known for its distinctive mountains, is an island that travellers dream about - a small, lush tropical gem that has volcanic beaches and fishing villages as well as luxurious resorts. The volcanic island of Saint Lucia is more mountainous than most Caribbean islands, and its dramatic twin coastal peaks, the Pitons, form the island's most famous landmark.