Feel Like Royalty at Sandals Royal Caribbean
PHOTO: Couple enjoying a walk along the white sandy beach at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
Jamaica’s Most Alluring Retreat
A kaleidoscope of cultures from Britain to Bali awaits you at Sandals Royal Caribbean. The resort’s decidedly British heritage begins with the Majestic Georgian-style Great House, surrounded by manicured gardens and roaming peacocks - all complemented with well-heeled traditions like afternoon tea and a rousing game of croquet. Minutes away on the resort’s private offshore island, the mysteries of the Orient unfold in a secluded natural setting where casual poolside and beachside pleasures beckon by day, while chic parties, an authentic Thai restaurant, and island-style extravaganzas invite excitement by night. At Jamaica’s most alluring resort, two diverse vacations are woven into one and served with warm island hospitality, making your stay a journey to remember.
PHOTO: Walkway to the private one-of-a-kind over-the-water bungalows and villas available only at Sandals Royal Caribbean
Sandals Resorts Culinary Concierge Desk for vegans
Start your stay off right when you arrive at your Sandals Resort of choice. When you meet with your Culinary Concierge, you can review all of the menus for each of the many top restaurants available to all guests at Sandals Resorts. By reviewing all of the dining options together, you can plan out what you want to eat for each of the many delicious meals you will enjoy while staying at Sandals Resorts.
Watch this video all about their Culinary Concierge service
VIDEO: See what amazing things the Culinary Concierge at Sandals can do for you!
NEW VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN 2020!
All Sandals Resorts restaurants will have vegan menu options available on their regular menu! The Culinary Concierge will still be there to help but now you don't need to pre-plan your vacation if you don't want to. Send us a message and we'll show you what options are available.
PHOTO: Stunning views of the sunset while overlooking the private island and bungalows/villas at Sandals Royal Caribbean
WHAT’S INCLUDED at Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Unlimited fine dining at 8 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits5 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- BMW private airport transfers for all Butler and Club Sandals guests
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkelling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddleboards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centres
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Exchange privileges with 2 nearby Sandals
- All amenities and inclusions at 2 nearby Sandals
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
PHOTO: Evening view of Thai Restaurant offering vegan menu options on the private island at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort
To schedule a private consultation regarding Sandals resorts with a Vegan Vacations trip curator, fill out the form below.