A Luxury Negril Beach Vacation for Families at Beaches Negril
PHOTO: Families enjoying the private cabanas along the private stretch of 7-mile beach at Beaches Negril, JamaicaNegril invented "chill" - so get ready to embrace the laid-back spirit at this low-rise all-inclusive family resort perched along Jamaica's famed Seven Mile Beach. From the moment you enter the open-air lobby, you'll be caught up by fresh ocean breezes and the vibrant colours of the West Indies. Bringing the outside in, this all-inclusive resort and spa in Negril, Jamaica is always open to the breathtaking beauty of the tropics. The vibe here is totally carefree and about spending time with those you love.
We’ve elevated the experience at Beaches Negril with 100% all-new rooms and suites, as well as a sweeping array of enhancements throughout the resort. Beaches Negril captures the essence of a laid-back paradise along with the elegance of a luxury resort. We've even got a waterpark for guests to enjoy. Everything you can possibly imagine is beachside at Beaches Negril — from lively pools to restaurants and bars. Seek adventure, relax, or do both. It's all about spending time with those you love... any way you want.
PHOTO: Guests enjoying the waterpark and lazy river available at Beaches Negril Resort, Jamaica
Beaches Resorts Culinary Concierge Desk for Vegans
Start your stay off right when you arrive at your Beaches Resort of choice. When you meet with your Culinary Concierge, you can review all of the menus for each of the many top restaurants available to all guests at Beaches Resorts. By reviewing all of the dining options together, you can plan out what you want to eat for each of the many delicious meals you will enjoy while staying at Beaches Resorts. When you work with us at Vegan Vacations we help make this process much smoother so that you get to spend more time relaxing and less time planning.
Watch this video all about their Culinary Concierge service available at all resorts.
VIDEO: See what amazing things the Culinary Concierge at Beaches can do for you!
NEW VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN 2020!
Most Beaches Resorts restaurants will have vegan menu options available on their regular menu! The Culinary Concierge will still be there to help but now you don't need to pre-plan your vacation if you don't want to. Send us a message and we'll show you what options are available.
PHOTO: Waterpark at Beaches Negril Resort, Jamaica
What’s Included In Your Beaches Negril Resort Vacation?
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 9 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium liquors
- 7 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin® Oak wines**
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Kids Camp with certified nannies
- Pirates Island Waterpark
- Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street®
- PADI-Certified scuba diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkelling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddleboards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Liquid at Beaches nightly teen club
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Day and night tennis
- Fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- The Caribbean's first Certified Autism Centers
- 3 freshwater pools & 3 whirlpools
**Always be sure to check whether your wines & beers are vegan with one of our trusty vegan apps found here. They surprisingly aren't always!
PHOTO: Family enjoying the private stretch of the 7-mile beach that is exclusively for guests at Beaches Negril, Jamaica
To schedule a private consultation regarding Beaches resorts with a Vegan Vacations trip curator, fill out the form below.